Android Application DeveloperAndroid Application Developer
Education: BCA / B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / MSC(IT) / Equivalent
Job Description :
- Must understand project requirement and technical documents.
- Ability to complete the task within specified time with full accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills.
- Need to perform programming work in mobile application as per requirement.
- Need to optimize codes and test programming modules.
- Need to prepare project documentation.
- Good communication skills and comfortable with client interaction.
- Ready to learn on own effort with "can do" attitude.
- Additional skills in SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and other RDBMS.
- Knowledge on code libraries and varied frameworks is preferable.
Desired Profile :
- BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree.
- Strong knowledge in Android APIs and Frameworks.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Sound knowledge on object oriented programming such as C, C++, Swing etc.
- Expertise in Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services.
- Able to write and debug cross-platform code for mobile database.
- Knowledge in application logic and UI developed in Java and C++ library.
- Must have the passion to do some research on programming work.
- Knowledge on Java Native Interface (preferred).
- Must be proficient in verbal and written English communication.