PHP Project LeaderPHP Project Leader
Education: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / MSC(IT) / Equivalent
Job Description :
- Developing and Executing World-Class SEM Strategies for Maximum ROI.
- Familiarity with the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Should have an expertise in both object oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
- Assess and introduce inbound link building strategies and analyse report on performance metrics.
- Professional experience building database-driven web applications and websites.
- Working on Development, Design, Unit Testing and Rollouts, client Server technology, new products/application development.
- Good time management skills & the ability to multi task while keeping in mind different deadlines.
Desired Profile :
- Must have at least 2 Years of experience in PHP & MySQL.
- Must have experience in developing E- Commerce Websites, B2B, B2C website, MLM website, DB Based Websites, Intranets, Portals, Multilingual Websites and complex web applications.
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling knowledge share within team and across teams.
- Must be passionate about taking challenges and responsibilities and fulfill them in given time period.
- Must posses brilliant working knowledge of codes and syntax is essential with strong technical skills.
- Must posses good working experience on web based application, third party integration.
- Should have ability to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Must posses good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Appreciation of web analytics and Strong attention to detail essential.
- Must be experience in handling a team of at least 3 people.
- Must have skill handle more than 2 projects at the same time.
Note : Candidates should be able to demonstrate in the interview that they have handled all of the above responsibilities in their current or past jobs.